Active Revision Worksheets for AQA GCSE PE
Good quality and would allow students the opportunity to recall, apply and analyse/evaluate their knowledge
equals Active Minds!
Maximise motivation, develop flexible thinking and prepare for the exam with these thought-provoking and challenging Active Revision Worksheets for the AQA GCSE PE specification.
12-13 flexible worksheets cover all topics, with each worksheet structured using three progressive levels, closely aligned to the Assessment Objectives…
|Facilitates students to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the factors that underpin performance and involvement in physical activity and sport (AO1)
|Supports students to apply knowledge and understanding of the factors that underpin performance and involvement in physical activity and sport (AO2)
|Challenges students to analyse and evaluate the factors that underpin performance and involvement in physical activity and sport. (AO3)
- A comprehensive revision workbook
- Homework sheets
- Class exercises
- Independent practice!
- A knowledge checklist – with three levels to track progress (Bronze, Silver and Gold) – perfect for self-assessment and ensuring students are confident going into the exam!
- Exam-style Questions – drawing students’ focus back to exam preparation
Plus! Integrated extension activities - stretch and challenge students and inspire further practice and revision of the key theory content.
What do teachers say about this resource? (12420)
Good quality and would allow students the opportunity to recall, apply and analyse/evaluate their knowledge. The activities enhance learning. I would use this resource as a self-directed/independent extension/homework activities/tasks.
- GCSE AQA Physical Education (8582)
- AQA PE resources
- 3.1 The human body and movement in physical activity and Sport
- Applied Anatomy and physiology
- Movement Analysis
- Physical Training
- Use of data
- GCSE Active Revision Worksheets
- GCSE PE Active Revision Worksheets
- PE Active Revision Worksheets
- GCSE Physical Education
- GCSE PE
- 3.2 Socio-cultural influences and well-being in physical activity and sport
- Socio-cultural influences
- Sports psychology
- Health, fitness and well-being