Stretch and Challenge Articles for Pearson Edexcel IG Physics
Bumper packs of 14 – 18 engaging and highly relevant articles to accompany a whole year of the International GCSE course. With follow-up activities for every article and full links to specs, this is a wonderful addition to any scheme of work.
Thought-provoking and interesting
- Fascinating examples of both cutting-edge and historic developments to engage students with Science.
- Totally flexible – use as a core lesson element, extension activity or a homework.
- Discussion questions and comprehension questions allow students to consolidate, then take their ideas further.
- Energy resources and energy transfers
- Forces and motion
- IGCSE Physics (2017)
- IGCSE Physics Stretch and Challenge Articles
- International GCSE
- International GCSE Physics (2017)
- International GCSE Physics Stretch and Challenge Articles
- International GCSE Stretch and Challenge Articles
- Pearson Edexcel International GCSE in Physics (4PH1)
- Physics Paper 1
- Physics Paper 2
- IGCSE Stretch and Challenge Articles
- Magnetism and electromagnetism
- Radioactivity and particles
- Solids, liquids and gases