GCSE 9-1 Eduqas Media Studies eRevision
Interactive Online Revision
VARIED, ENGAGING ACTIVITIES
- 100+ unique interactive quizzes covering every subtopic of Components 1 and 2 – featuring: ★ GapFill ★ MatchUp ★ ReOrder ★ Categorise ★ PinDrop ★ MultiChoice ★ ExamQuestion
- Motivating '3-try' system to keep students engaged
- Differentiated – students set difficulty level and the complexity adjusts accordingly
- Superb independent learning/revision tool with instant feedback = no marking needed!
A brilliant response to the changing demands of Media Studies... the interactivity is excellent
BUILT-IN PROGRESS TRACKING
- Students see a map of progress to help structure their revision
- Teachers can monitor student – class performance with intuitive progress tracking
- Provides instant feedback to both student and teacher on which areas need improvement
It's great that students’ progress is tracked... it really encourages independence
SIMPLE, SCALEABLE, SCHOOL SUBSCRIPTION SOLUTION
- Bulk discount school pricing
- Flexible prices to suit your school size/budget
- Hassle free auto-renewal
- Private single-student licence available
What do teachers say about this resource? (9809,9810,9811,9812,9813,9935,9936)
I wanted to thank you for all your support and accommodating my requests - my dept achieved the highest marks in the school (87% 4-9 and 24% 7-9) and I believe we are in the top 5% nationally. I am sure I mentioned before that erevision, along with the zigzag lesson plans, helped the staff and students attain such impressive results... I am certain your resources and help in setting it up in the LIS environment helped tremendously. Erevision was amazing and the little tweaks at the end of the year helped.
A great, intuitive system that encourages students to take ownership of their learning. Teachers can easily track progress and identify areas of weakness before the exam... a pleasure to use. Many of my students are working far ahead of the others and the colour coding/percentages are an intrinsic motivation tool to get greens/100%!
This is a brilliant response to the changing demands of Media Studies teaching... The interactivity element is excellent and would appeal very much to the modern student. From a teacher’s perspective, SLT are always asking for lists of revision topics, and this does it in one fell swoop. Invaluable I would say. I really would encourage all media centres to buy this resource.
Amazing, it is an excellent way of tracking learners' progress. Learners can complete tests at home, in school or even on their phone. It tells them exactly where they are in relation to their targets. It is online and relevant to the exam. Use it, you can get all the homework set and marked.
Incredibly useful and relevant. I really like the questions asked and the fact that each exercise was short and could be completed quickly... students will be more likely to use this than to want to wade through text books and worksheets as a quick revision tool. It's great that students’ progress is tracked for them and can be tracked by staff too... I love the fact that it really encourages independence and is in my mind a key revision tool for independent learning... I have reviewed quite a lot of resources for you and this is the one I have wanted most so far.
Excellent - a great resource that covers the specification and allows pupils to work at home... Pupils are immediately more enthusiastic when they can complete their revision work.