Differentiated Homeworks for Eduqas GCSE PE
27 comprehensive and challenging homeworks fully covering every topic of the Eduqas GCSE (9-1) PE specification.
Allows students of all abilities to be stretched and challenged
- Fully referenced against the specification to support curriculum planning and mapping
- Includes exam-style questions – drawing students’ focus back to exam preparation
- Answers provided for easy marking
- Interesting and differentiated activities provide two versions of each homework – allowing you to tailor work to the needs of individual learners.
- Opportunities for application – bring theory to life – building connections between theory and sporting examples – perfect for the new exams.
- Extension activities - stretch and challenge both higher- and lower-ability students.
Plus plenary research task helps develop independent enquirers, delving deeper into theory content.
It assists in creating a personalised learning experience for all students. A well-created resource that take the time out of creating different levels of homework for one class.
Differentiated Homeworks are also available for KS3...Click here to find out more information and prepare your students for GCSE success!
- GCSE PE
- GCSE Eduqas Physical Education (C550)
- 2.1 Component 1: Introduction to physical education
- Health, training and exercise
- GCSE Differentiated Homeworks
- GCSE PE Differentiated Homeworks
- Homeworks for PE
- GCSE Homeworks
- Exercise physiology
- Movement analysis
- Psychology of sport and physical activity
- Socio-cultural issues in physical activity and sport