Differentiated Homeworks for WJEC GCSE PE
27 comprehensive and challenging homeworks fully covering every topic of the WJEC GCSE PE specification. 4–6 homeworks carefully written for each individual topic.
Interesting and differentiated activities provide two versions of each homework – allowing you to tailor work to the needs of individual learners.
Allows students of all abilities to be stretched and challenged
- Opportunities for application – bring theory to life – building connections between theory and sporting examples – perfect for the new exams.
- Extension activities - stretch and challenge both higher- and lower-ability students.
- Exam-style questions – drawing students’ focus back to exam preparation
- Answers for easy marking
Plus plenary research task helps develop independent enquirers, delving deeper into theory content.
It assists in creating a personalised learning experience for all students. A well-created resource that take the time out of creating different levels of homework for one class.
Differentiated Homeworks are also available for KS3...Click here to find out more information and prepare your students for GCSE success!
- GCSE Differentiated Homeworks
- GCSE Homeworks
- GCSE PE
- GCSE PE Differentiated Homeworks
- GCSE WJEC Physical Education (3550/3555)
- Health, training and exercise
- Homeworks for PE
- Introduction to physical education
- Exercise physiology
- Movement analysis
- Psychology of sport and physical activity
- Socio-cultural issues in sport and physical activity