Differentiated Homeworks for BTEC First in Sport (2018 Award)
Unit 1: Fitness for Sport and Exercise
Updated for the 2018 Award specification!
Fifteen comprehensive and challenging homeworks fully covering every topic from Unit 1 of the BTEC First in Sport (2018 Award) specification.
- Interesting and differentiated activities provide two versions of each homework – allowing you to tailor work to the needs of individual learners.
- Opportunities for application – bring theory to life – building connections between theory and sporting examples – perfect for the Unit 1 exam.
- Extension activities – stretch and challenge both higher- and lower-ability students.
- Plenary Research task to help develop independent enquirers, delving deeper into theory content.
- Revision Quiz – Great for revisiting unit content as you approach the exam.
- Fully referenced against the specification to support curriculum planning and mapping
- Differentiated exam-style questions – draw students’ focus back to exam preparation
- Answers provided for easy marking