GCSE (9-1) AQA Teaching Packs
New resources for assessment from Summer 2023 coming soon
These detailed scheme of works are ready to pick up and teach, with clearly structured lesson plans and stimulating activities for Media One of the 2017 GCSE (9-1) AQA specification.
A very comprehensive resource...
...well sourced and fits the specifications aims very well
Includes: ✪ Lesson Outcomes ✪ Starters ✪ Main Tasks ✪ Extension Tasks ✪ Plenaries ✪ Homeworks
- Everything you need – all resources are provided, including write-on worksheets and engaging PowerPoints
- Full spec coverage – analyses all close study products against the theoretical framework and applies relevant theories
- Adapt by ability – the four forms can be taught in any order for maximum flexibility, plus suggestions for differentiation are provided
- Exam preparation – practice questions given for every form – includes unseen products!
Plus! Full indicative content for easy marking
What do teachers say about this resource? (9698)
This is a very comprehensive resource, well sourced and fits the specifications aims very well indeed. The number of worksheets would help to consolidate and activate knowledge well. Model answers also give a good base for further understanding.
- GCSE Media Studies
- GCSE AQA Media Studies (8572)
- Media One Section A
- Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
- Lara Croft Go
- The Daily Mirror
- The Times
- Galaxy TV Advert
- NHS Represent Campaign
- GCSE Teaching Pack
- GCSE Media Studies Teaching Pack
- Media One Section B
- Radio 1 Launch Day
- Doctor Strange
- Julie Adenuga Beats 1 Radio
- I, Daniel Blake
- Arctic Monkeys, I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
- One Direction, History
- Media Two Section A
- Doctor Who