Practice Exam Papers for OCR GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
The wording of each question was very professional and looked exactly how I would expect an actual GCSE paper to be
Four original practice papers providing comprehensive coverage of the OCR (9–1) GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition exam. Carefully constructed and fully cross-referenced to ensure students gain complete exam practice across the AOs!
Everything you need for the perfect practice…
- Mimics the tone, style and format of the OCR GCSE 9–1 exams with identical balance of AOs – perfect for mocks!
- Variety of question styles – multiple-choice, short-answer, applied and extended-answer questions – to develop exam technique.
- Detailed mark schemes – including mark breakdown, indicative content and guidance – help students see how marks are awarded.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9330)
This is a value for money product that can be used by teacher to enhance learning and by pupils to practice for exams. The wording of each question was very professional and looked exactly how i would expect an actual GCSE paper to be.
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
- GCSE OCR Food Preparation and Nutrition (J309)
- Food Preparation and Nutrition Component 01
- Section A Nutrition
- Section B Food (Food Provenance and Food Choice)
- Section C Cooking and Food Preparation
- Section D Skill Requirements (Preparation and Cooking Techniques)
- GCSE Practice Exam Papers
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Practice Exam Papers
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Theory
- GCSE Practice Papers