Ensure your students discover the sector-specific terminology needed for BTEC success, with these topic-by-topic activities for BTEC level 2 Technicals – Unit 1: Working in the Hospitality Industry.
Every key term from the unit is defined and taught through a series of engaging activities and memory games including: Match-up, Table Fill, Crosswords (plus interactive versions), Dominoes and Flash Cards. Also includes a topic-by-topic glossary with both blank and completed versions – great for revision!
Activities are provided on a CD-ROM which can be copied directly onto your school network and accessed through a custom interface. All activities are available in PDF format for easy printing, too.
- Varied and appealing activities build confidence and familiarity with musical language
- Student-friendly definitions make complex terms accessible to all
- Totally flexible – hand out worksheets to groups or individuals, in class or for homework
- Comprehensive solutions included for easy marking – an invaluable revision tool!
Unit 1 content is broken down into 14 manageable topics,
made up of 12–23 words each, totalling over 240 words!
- BTEC Level 2 Technicals
- BTEC Level 2 Technicals for Hospitality
- BTEC Level 2 Technical Diploma in Food and Beverage Service (603/0384/0)
- Unit 1: Working in the Hospitality Industry
- BTEC Level 2 Technical Keyword Activities
- BTEC Level 2 Technical Hospitality Keyword Activities
- Food and Nutrition
- Working in the Hospitality Industry
- BTEC Keyword Activities
- Keyword Activities for Food
- BTEC Level 2 Technical Certificate in Patisserie and Confectionery (603/0383/9)
- BTEC Level 2 Technical Extended Diploma in Professional Cookery (603/0382/7)