Exam Preparation Guide for GCSE (9–1) AQA Media Studies
Perfect your students’ exam technique with this supportive and student-friendly guide for GCSE (9–1) AQA Media One and Two. Bursting with a wide variety of exam-style questions, graded sample answers, constructive examiner commentary, varied tasks and mini-mock papers – ideal for classwork, homework or intensive revision sessions.
Deconstruct the exam
- Clear and concise notes cover all types of exam-style question, as well as LIAR, context and theories and the assessment objectives, so students have clear exam expectations.
- 33 original exam-style questions with sample answers and examiner’s commentary demonstrate best practice and pinpoint common errors.
Practise and build exam skills
- A further 29 progressive and differentiated exam-style questions build confidence and develop writing skills.
- Plus! Writing frames support lower-ability students.
Apply skills and test yourself
- Synoptic exam tips for last-minute, confidence-boosting advice.
- 4 mini-mock papers, complete with student-friendly mark schemes consolidate learning.