Course Companions for A Level Year 1 and 2 Eduqas
Comprehensive and student-focused notes cover all theory for A Level Year 1 and 2 Eduqas Component 1.
Logical structure works through the theoretical framework, with detailed application to the set products.
Extensive detail on the set exam products and matches the specification set texts very well, offering comprehensive details of theoretical framework application to the products
- Overview pages with clear learning outcomes and key terms maintain focus
- Accessible, in-depth notes cover all aspects of the specification
- Images and diagrams illuminate key concepts
- Activities such as quick questions, discussion points and active learning tasks consolidate knowledge
Plus! Take it further with…
- Exam-style questions to apply and assess learning
- Further reading suggestions to develop understanding of theory at a higher level
- End-of-section summaries – perfect for revision!
Answers included for all activities.
What do teachers say about this resource? (10107)
Extensive detail on the set exam products and matches the specification set texts very well, offering comprehensive details of theoretical framework application to the products.
- A Level Course Companions
- A Level Eduqas Media Studies (a680)
- A Level Media Studies
- A Level Media Studies Course Companion
- Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation
- Beyoncé, Formation
- Black Panther
- Component 1
- Daily Mirror
- Dizzee Rascal, Dream
- I, Daniel Blake
- Kiss of the Vampire
- Late Night Woman’s Hour
- The Times
- Vance Joy, Riptide