Grammar PowerPoints for GCSE French
A set of 33 visually engaging and colour-coded grammar PowerPoint presentations (with over 900 slides) based on the 2016 specification requirements.
Students are introduced to grammar points, including key tenses, in a clear and concise way, and complete tasks that promote active learning.
The resource enhances learning by its consistent presentation, providing a firm background against which students may learn/revise grammar
- Step-by-step introductions, instructions and examples facilitate learning
- Colour-coded grammar points provide visual cues
- Varied activities and answers offer knowledge consolidation
- Activities are incorporated within the PowerPoints for seamless consolidation and include translations, writing sentences, changing structures, match-ups, gap-fills and more!
- Answers directly follow activities for instant feedback and marking
- Suitable for use with Foundation and Higher tier (with additional PowerPoints for Higher)
- For use in class and as revision
What do teachers say about this resource? (8600)
This resource is very comprehensive and easy to use, relating well to the new GCSE spec. The resource enhances learning by its consistent presentation, providing a firm background against which students may learn/revise grammar. Points are linked with each other and frequently revisited. The value of the resource is in its potential to allow for differentiation and, if assigned to ICT programs where students can access it on an individual basis, there is an opportunity for private revision and study at a student’s own pace.
Very informative; reference to English grammar for each point added to the comprehensive feel of the resource. I liked that as the grammar points became more challenging the tasks became more varied with match ups and French-English translations. I really liked the colour coding for verb patterns and rules as it makes it clear where the pattern is and how to change different verbs dependant on the pattern used.