Topic Tests for GCSE AQA Food Prep & Nutrition
Encourage reflective learners with these progressive topic-by-topic question banks written for every topic for the new AQA GCSE (9-1) Food Preparation and Nutrition specification.
A vital planning tool for personalisation of each topic
26 carefully structured write-on tests – great for consolidating learning at the end of a topic in class, for revision or as homeworks.
- Range of question styles – from multiple-choice to extended exam-style questions – providing a perfect revision tool for the exam and NEAs.
- Authentic scenarios and images – engage students in real-life food issues and allow them to apply their knowledge to cooking and food preparation.
- Clear mark allocations and answers – great for peer- and
...Fab for internal assessments... requires students to show comprehension as well as analysis and evaluation skills
Variety of question styles enables all learners to succeed and assess not only knowledge, but also the type of questions they struggle with!
What do teachers say about this resource? (8592)
Love it. Very thorough... each section has questions which are directly linked to the specification. Fab for internal assessments... requires students to show comprehension as well as analysis and evaluation skills.
I would recommend this resource, it serves as an excellent reference for knowledge retrieval at the end of a topic... by using the resource you are able to assess the extent students recall certain aspects of the specification and allows teachers to monitor students learning. It allows the teacher to then gauge how to plan further lessons to further increase their learning within a certain section of the specification. Each topic test is explained in a clear, friendly style, including all the sections. It gives a detailed snapshot of every area that will be covered at KS4 and links to the spec well. The questions provided produce more of a gap analyses which provides rich information on the students success and areas for development. These have become a vital planning tool for personalisation of each topic, if your whole class understand [a topic] there's no need to spend another lesson on it.
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
- GCSE AQA Food Preparation and Nutrition (8585)
- Paper 1 Food Preparation and Nutrition
- 3.3 Food Science
- 3.4 Food Safety
- 3.5 Food Choice
- 3.6 Food Provenance
- GCSE Topic Tests
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Topic Tests
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Theory
- Topic Tests for Food
- 3.2 Food, Nutrition and Health