German Politics: Reunification, Immigration, Youth and the Impact on Society For A Level (Year 2) German
Students gain knowledge of German political issues while practising their listening, reading, writing and speaking skills.
Insightful topics in line with the following exam board themes:
- Relevant in-depth practice: activities and exam-style questions based on the 2016 specification sample assessment materials across the boards:
- Comprehension questions; choose the correct statements; translations; multiple-choice questions; writing summaries and more!
- Challenge students: authentic materials, including listening sources, that provide real-life practice
- Thorough preparation: Individual Research Project tips for the speaking exam
- For use in class, as homework or revision
- Flexible! Students can choose to practise specific skills or work through the worksheets in order
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (8539)|
|'A very good, up-to-date resource. The range of exercises and level of language are excellent for A level students. The students are stretched in all the skills; the TV and film excerpts are challenging, but the range of subject matter should be of real interest to all. The resource will demand high-level language skills, as well as a lot of individual thought and commitment. The range of tasks is well suited to this level – an interesting mixture, which should stretch the student.' R Mays, Retired Head of German and Independent Reviewer|
|‘It is a brilliant resource covering a variety of skills for different exam boards and it would be worth the investment for both experienced teachers who know lots about the background of the political life in Germany and for teachers who perhaps are not as interested in politics but obviously have to teach the topic.’ L Dunato-Davis, German Teacher, Examiner and Ind. Reviewer.|