German Politics: Reunification, Immigration, Youth and the Impact on Society For A Level (Year 2) German
Students gain knowledge of German political issues while practising their listening, reading, writing and speaking skills.
Insightful topics in line with the following exam board themes:
- Relevant in-depth practice: activities and exam-style questions based on the 2016 specification sample assessment materials across the boards:
- Comprehension questions; choose the correct statements; translations; multiple-choice questions; writing summaries and more!
- Challenge students: authentic materials, including listening sources, that provide real-life practice
- Thorough preparation: Individual Research Project tips for the speaking exam
- For use in class, as homework or revision
- Flexible! Students can choose to practise specific skills or work through the worksheets in order