Course Companions for BTEC Nationals in Sport and Exercise Science
Comprehensive and detailed Course Companions for the new 2016 BTEC Nationals in Sport and Exercise Science qualification.
Written in student-friendly language, organised in specification order and with clear explanations of core concepts.
Versatile Resource: Use as teaching notes, an alternative to the textbook, topic handouts, or upgrade to editable word version to adapt for your pupils’ specific needs.
- Clear learning outcomes at the start of each chapter for focused work
- All key terms defined, plus a handy glossary, to help with tricky terminology
- Thought-provoking visual images and diagrams to stimulate all learners.
- Consolidation questions throughout ensure students retain knowledge
Exam tips are very useful and make this resource ideal for revision
Anatomical images are excellent throughout
What do teachers say about this resource? (8557)
The resource enhances learning by allowing the students to be able to consolidate their learning straight away with exam type questions. It covers the criteria well and gives the student all the key information without being too overwhelming. The layout overall is good and the choice of anatomical images are excellent throughout.
High quality... I would happily use this resource. Also makes a good topic revision guide.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8556)
I would happily use this resource as a course companion, it also makes a good topic revision guide. Exam tips are very useful and make this resource ideal for revision. The Checking your Understanding sections lend themselves to end of topic revision summaries.
- BTEC National Level 3 Sport and Exercise Science Course Companion
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science (601/7422/5)
- Sport and Exercise Physiology
- BTEC Course Companion
- BTEC Nationals
- Sport and Exercise Science (2016)
- Pearson BTEC
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Sport and Exercise Science (603/0444/3)
- BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science (603/0443/1)
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science (601/7421/3)
- PE Course Companions
- Functional Anatomy
- Applied Sport and Exercise Psychology