AS and A Level AQA Philosophy Exam Preparation Guides
- Great guidance for every type of exam question!
- With full sample answers!
Fully understand what examiners are looking for with this guide focused on maximising performance in the New AS and A Level exams. Bursting with exam-style questions, graded sample essays and constructive examiner commentary – ideal for classwork, homework or intensive revision sessions.Heaps of Practice!
- Exam-style questions of every type, each with multiple sample answers at different levels
- Structured AfL activities prompt students to take advice on board and build exam skills independently
- Well-informed commentary for every answer from an experienced teacher and examiner!
- Covers every topic of the new 2017 AQA spec
- Student-friendly advice on precision, conciseness, and the AOs – building confidence and effective exam technique
- Great assessment for learning – students compare their answers with samples and commentary and see exactly where to improve!
What do teachers say about this resource? (9346)
Easy to navigate and delivers on what it proposes to be. A useful revision tool. It will be very useful for second year A Level students for revision but also I would show my first years so they understand the format of the exam. Although textbooks do offer some help in regards to answering questions they are not usually that useful [...] I hope this will be available for the other units too.