A Midsummer Night’s Dream: Springboard Scheme of Work for GCSE
Introduce Shakespeare’s most playful piece in a practical way with this eight-lesson, ready-to-use springboard scheme of work!
Covering key thematic and theatrical elements, it will help students to gain solid grounding of the events of the text while exploring performance, design and directorial aspects:
- Eight one-hour lessons explore all relevant aspects of the play –
including context, characters, themes, form, and staging
- Chronological exploration of scenes
- Lesson plans with starters, mains, plenaries and homeworks, plus plenty of ideas for differentiation
- Variety of practical activities engages students with active exploration, experimentation and peer- and self-evaluation
- Ready-to-use handouts mean minimal preparation – also perfect as quick, end-of-year revision sheets!
Fully geared towards the 2016 GCSE AQA Drama specification, these exciting and engaging lessons will increase students’ core knowledge – and develop crucial dramatic skills.
Perfect preparation for not only the written exam, but for any other component of the course!
- Bringing Texts to Life
- Drama Lesson Plans
- GCSE AQA Drama (8261)
- GCSE Drama
- GCSE Drama Scheme of Work
- GCSE Edexcel Drama (1DR0)
- GCSE Eduqas Drama (C690)
- GCSE OCR Drama (J316)
- GCSE Scheme of Work
- GCSE WJEC Drama (3690)
- Interpreting Theatre
- Set Text
- Study of Set Text
- Texts in Practice
- Theatre Makers in Practice
- Understanding Drama