Yerma: A Complete Play Guide for AS & A Level Drama
Lorca’s Yerma is deeply rooted in rural Spanish tradition and culture, but explores themes that are both universal and contemporary while incorporating avant-garde techniques – a rich and dynamic text to study at A Level!
Fantastically clear explanations, in-depth analysis of key dramatic and theatrical aspects, and a wealth of engaging practical and non-practical activities. Your students will know Yerma inside out:
- AQA A Level
- Introductory notes and exploratory activities ensure full understanding of the social, historical, cultural, textual and theatrical contexts
- Section-by-section walk-through includes detailed analysis of the relevant performance aspects, with plenty of opportunity for practical investigation and independent study
- Production concepts and performance strategies cover character, design, staging, practitioners and more
- Includes indicative content for all activities to support your teaching and your students
- With key terms glossary – perfect for revision!
Specifically geared towards the AS and A Level text-based question, this comprehensive pack is your one-stop shop!