Stretch & Challenge Articles for Edexcel GCSE Physics
Bumper packs of 15 – 17 engaging and highly relevant articles to accompany a whole year of the GCSE course. With follow-up activities for every article and full links to specs, this is a wonderful addition to any scheme of work.
- Fascinating examples of both cutting-edge and historic developments to engage students with Science.
- Totally flexible – use as a core lesson element, extension activity or a homework.
- Discussion questions and comprehension questions allow students to consolidate, then take their ideas further.
- GCSE Physics
- GCSE Edexcel Physics (1PH0)
- GCSE Edexcel Physics Paper 1
- GCSE Edexcel Physics Paper 2
- Key concepts of physics
- Motion and forces
- Conservation of energy
- Light and the electromagnetic spectrum
- Energy – forces doing work
- Forces and their effects
- Electricity and circuits
- Static electricity
- Magnetism and the motor effect
- Electromagnetic induction
- Particle model
- Forces and matter
- GCSE Stretch and Challenge Articles
- GCSE Physics Stretch and Challenge Articles
- GCSE Science Stretch and Challenge Articles