GCSE Edexcel B Complete Teaching Solution
Simplify planning, preparation and marking – and cultivate a love for Geography!
Carefully planned schemes of work, taking a holistic approach to delivering each specification topic. Logically structured and fully resourced: 1-hour lessons with all the worksheets, handouts and PowerPoints you need for smooth delivery. From starters through to exam practice tasks – this resource has it all!
- For experienced teachers, expertly crafted lessons and engaging resources, ready to deliver with minimal preparation.
- For the less experienced, every lesson is heavily supported with all learning content included, delivery notes, and all answers provided.
'Best Practice' exemplified throughout:
- Differentiation built-in with scaffolds to support weaker learners and extension tasks to challenge the most able.
- Cross-referenced by VAK learning style – play to the strengths of every student!
- Minimise planning – free up time to focus on your students’ learning.
- A real mix of tried and tested traditional winners and new and innovative ideas.
- Detailed lesson plans – great for non-specialists.
I am really impressed that it is tailored so clearly to the specification. It has the key ideas – the lesson objective and title. It’s really well organised and would save a department a lot of hard work. I am seriously impressed with the amount of work and care that has gone into providing such a detailed, easy to use comprehensive resource! K. Williams, Teacher & Independent Reviewer
This resource provides a brilliant foundation for the whole topic and clearly uses all of the assessment objectives throughout. There is detail in the case studies which are required for the new GCSE and the sense of place is vital to be able to approach any of the exam questions. K. Butler, Head of Geography & Independent Reviewer
What do teachers say about this resource? (8174)
It's a brilliant piece of work; I wish we'd had resources like this when I was at school.