Differentiated Homework Packs for GCSE AQA Chemistry
Deliver a fantastic homework programme for your GCSE students with these homework packs – each covering half the GCSE course.
Varied, engaging activities provide excellent opportunities to consolidate and develop writing, creative, practical and maths skills – exactly what GCSE Chemistry students need!
I liked the range of different activity types - like the code breakers, Venn diagrams and question tessellates
- Differentiated to include two versions of each homework so you can give some students more scaffolding and examples.
- Tailored to match the course, with specification grid so you know when to use each homework.
- Full mark schemes allow you to track progress of your students through the year, as well as peer and self assessment.
What do teachers say about this resource? (11629)
I thought the worksheets were quite well laid out with easily understood questions. I liked that the sheets were not all info then comprehension Qs.
I think this challenges students on the whole and also gives them an opportunity to read around the subject e,g, look up names of catalysts or processes that are not mentioned on the AQA specification to broaden their knowledge. I like that other topics in biol/ phys are brought in and linked to the chem content.
This is a good resource for recapping/ reviewing work covered on lessons or maybe for an interleaving homework in later topics. The different versions of the worksheets are well differentiated e.g. easier = graphs with scale and harder= graphs with no scale. The exam questions will improve student exam technique.
I like that there are symbols rather than tier/ levels on the worksheets. This will make students less self-conscious of their ability level.
It is an easy go to source for homeworks that span the higher ability range and would help differentiate between grade 7/ 8/9s.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8049)
A great selection of homeworks. I liked the range of different activity types - like the code breakers, Venn diagrams and question tessellates.
Order followed AQA specification so easy for teacher to locate the questions they need.
- GCSE Chemistry
- GCSE AQA Chemistry (8462)
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 1
- 4.1 Atomic structure and the periodic table
- 4.2 Bonding, structure, and the properties of matter
- 4.3 Quantitative chemistry
- 4.4 Chemical changes
- 4.5 Energy changes
- GCSE Differentiated Homework Pack
- GCSE Chemistry Differentiated Homework Pack
- GCSE Science Differentiated Homework Pack
- GCSE Homeworks
- 4.10 Using resources
- 4.6 The rate and extent of chemical change
- 4.7 Organic chemistry
- 4.8 Chemical analysis
- 4.9 Chemistry of the atmosphere
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 2