Learning Grids for GCSE OCR A Physics Topics 1-4
A brilliant idea designed to support
differentiation. Students work through the question grids to
review each specification point. Working alone or in pairs, with
or without their books, every student can engage with this
Progressive structure helps students grasp the basics before tackling applied questions.
A godsend for weaker students who find it difficult to absorb information in class. Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information down to absorb it.
It has obviously been compiled by someone with much experience of physics at GCSE
- Leads to active learning, scaffolding of understanding and student confidence
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework or cover lesson
- Students work individually, you can focus where the help is needed
- End result: revision notes – with full spec coverage!
- Pack includes question-only grids and answer versions for easy marking.
- Also includes key skills for practicals and Maths.
Very easy way for students to review knowledge and check they are making progress
What do teachers say about this resource? (8057)
Very easy way for students to review knowledge and check they are making progress.
This resources is great and could double up as knowledge organisers for a department.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7917)
Really useful and can be used in many different ways!
[What you particularly like/dislike about this resource?]
The breadth of questions. It covers the basics but also does apply questions - crucial for the new GCSE. It has obviously been compiled by someone with much experience of physics at GCSE.
This is an excellent resource which would support the teaching of the new OCR specification...suitable for a range of abilities