Complicite: A Complete Guide for AS & A Level Edexcel
Complicite create innovative and thrilling productions that make them an exciting practitioner to apply in the classroom.
Through engaging notes and inspired, students will explore, interpret and gain full appreciation of Complicite’s work and ethos:
Comprehensive and captivating notes cover
Complicite from all angles
- Including context, beginnings, works, purpose, practice, methods, techniques, influences, and collaborations.
Imaginative activities inform students’
interpretations by exploring ideas and experimenting with
- Perfect balance of practical and non-practical tasks – including reflection, writing and research.
- Dedicated assessment section offers practical advice on how to apply Complicite to the relevant components: Exploration and Performance (AS) and Devising and Theatre Makers in Practice (A Level)
Written specifically for Edexcel, with detailed indicative content and full teacher’s notes provided, this essential guide ensures that teaching this innovative practitioner has never been easier!
What do teachers say about this resource? (7911)
Very informative and well selected information... Covers a good range of background influences to the company/work and therefore encourages a broader understanding and reflection on theatre makers generally (good for spec!). Would suit a wide range of learners, covers all necessary information and allows for extension work... Responds and reflects intentions of exam board very well
This resource would be useful as there are many opportunities for independent enquiry so a year group could be working through independently whilst I actively teach the other one. I think the resource addresses the needs of the new specification. I knew very little about the background and process of Complicite so I start from a similar point to the sixth form I would be intending to teach it to. I found the resource easy to read, informative and I could see where I could use it in the new syllabus.
- A Level Component 1: Devising
- A Level Component 3: Theatre Makers in Practice
- A Level Edexcel Drama
- Annabel Arden
- AS Component 1: Exploration and Performance
- AS Edexcel Drama
- Fiona Gordon
- Marcello Magni
- physical performance
- Section C: Interpreting a Performance Text
- Simon McBurney
- Theatre Practitioners