Narratives for A Level Spanish
An introduction to studying literary texts
Introduce your students to authentic, target-language works with these original, 3000-word narratives and supporting activities – the perfect stepping stone to studying a literary text!
- One continuous 3000-word narrative, split into three parts – get students used to reading longer texts without overwhelming them
- Fully linked to topics from the 2016 AS and A Level specifications – suitable for every exam board
- A variety of supporting activities including lexis, comprehension, translation, literary analysis and debate guide students through the text and develop advanced language skills
- Fully flexible – use in class or at home
- With full answers for easy self-, peer- and teacher assessment
What are the stories about?
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (7824)|
|'Excellent. They are very clear and are great to enhance your teaching. The work is done for you!' J Caro, Teacher and ZigZag Education Customer|
|"This is a great resource to familiarise students with the reading of longer texts to prepare them to read a novel. I am sure it can be used either in Year 1 or 2, but I think it would be ideal to use it with Year 1 students to prepare them before starting with the novel. Apart from this, the resource offers excellent activities for translation, reading comprehension, writing, debates and vocabulary learning. It’s extremely comprehensive." M Jarros, Spanish Teacher and Independent Reviewer|