Narratives for A Level Spanish
An introduction to studying literary texts
Introduce your students to authentic, target-language works with these original, 3000-word narratives and supporting activities – the perfect stepping stone to studying a literary text!
- One continuous 3000-word narrative, split into three parts – get students used to reading longer texts without overwhelming them
- Fully linked to topics from the 2016 AS and A Level specifications – suitable for every exam board
- A variety of supporting activities including lexis, comprehension, translation, literary analysis and debate guide students through the text and develop advanced language skills
- Fully flexible – use in class or at home
- With full answers for easy self-, peer- and teacher assessment
What are the stories about?