Exploring... Films for KS3 German
Comprehensive project packs based around popular, contemporary target-language films and culturally rich regions. This carefully written, authentic and engaging target-language material is the perfect way to teach common KS3 topics and language – and meet the requirements of the new National Curriculum!
Each resource contains:
- ready-made scheme of work with clear outcomes, AfL and cross-curricular links where relevant
- structured lesson plans – including starters, mains, plenaries and homeworks
- student worksheets
- end-of-project revision and assessment lesson
- full answers make for quick and easy teacher-, peer- and self-marking
- Available for Years 8 and 9, with further differentiation within each pack – supports those who struggle while stretching the brightest; suitable for any class!
- Fun, varied and original activities capture students’ interest while allowing practice of all four main skills. Aural, visual and kinaesthetic tasks appeal to learners of all types.