Ingredient Cards for Eduqas GCSE
Develop knowledge, improve cooking skills, arouse curiosity and inspire creativity with these versatile ingredients cards for Eduqas GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition.
Easy to use, pick-up-and-teach resource for use in practical lessons, as homework or for further reading.
The explications are simple, but with details and curiosities, that can be attractive for students
Each group of ingredients also includes a student task sheet, with:
- Questions and activities – to check knowledge and inspire further research on spec-specific topic areas.
- Extension tasks – with stimulating experiments, tests and food-industry- related activities to motivate the next generation of food enthusiasts.
Provided as Black and White A4 sheets to photocopy onto card or laminate, plus handy A5 booklet format. Optional PDF & Word add-on in colour – available at checkout.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7729, 7732, 7735, 7752)
It matches [the specification] perfectly. The explications are simple, but with details and curiosities, that can be attractive for the students. It is [at the right] depth for the target audience and with high quality. The resource explains all about vegetables, being a very complete resource.. very interesting for students.
- GCSE Eduqas Food Preparation and Nutrition (C560)
- Principles of Nutrition
- Food Commodities
- Component 1 Principles of Food Preparation and Nutrition
- Diet and Good Health
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Theory
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Practical
- Cooking and Food Preparation
- GCSE Ingredient Cards
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Ingredient Cards
- The Science of Food
- Where Food Comes From
- The Food Preparation Assessment
- The Food Investigation Assessment
- Non-exam Assessment (NEA)
- Component 2 Food Preparation and Nutrition in Action