Topic-Based Grammar and Vocabulary Revision Pack for AS/A Level Year 1 French
Suitable for all exam boards!
Designed for AS/A Level Year 1 French students, this guide uses all 4 skills to revise topic vocabulary and all 2016 spec grammar points.
☆ Ideal for use in the run-up to exams!
18 subtopics covered, each with:
⇨ 1 vocab worksheet:
- a short text or audio – authentic materials reinforce learning
- 3–4 vocab and comprehension tasks – filling in the gaps, finding cognates, noughts and crosses, & more
- a mind map activity for students to consolidate subtopic vocab
⇨ 1 grammar worksheet:
- 1–2 easy-to-follow grammar recaps
- a short text or audio with examples of grammar points
- 2–3 grammar-based activities – conjugating verbs, correcting mistakes, writing sentences, & more
☆ Can be used in class, as homework or as exam revision
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (7656)|
|'Matches perfectly with the specification. All areas of themes are covered as well as all main grammatical points. The articles and vocabulary are highly appropriate and I feel this will enhance language and enable students to near A level standard in these AS topics.' N Lonsdale, Head of French and Ind. Reviewer|
|'The resource offers a wealth of material to teachers familiarising themselves with a new syllabus and enhances learning in many ways. It seeks to develop study skills/vocabulary building and foster independent learning. The wide variety of exercises allows for flexibility and covers a range of skills. Throughout students are given tips to help with the examination.' J Ireland, Ind. Reviewer|