Grammar Posters for GCSE French: Foundation and Higher
It's really imaginative. I often struggle to make grammar fun and engaging so this resource would be really valuable for a teacherL Woffindin, Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Easy-to-follow grammar posters with engaging activities for GCSE!
Structured learning for each grammar point:
- Revision page: straightforward explanations cover rules, irregularities, conjugation tables, examples and more.
- Stick on walls as a grammar poster!
- Activities page: students consolidate their knowledge with stimulating activities – including battleship, identity cards and creative writing games.
Plus! Teacher’s pack: all classwork materials and answers included.
- Grammar points can be taught in any order
- Posters for use in class, as homework or revision
2016 spec grammar points made fun for students of all abilities:
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (7620)|
|'The coherence of the activities and how user-friendly they are to the students makes it an indispensable resource.' - R Manne, French Teacher and Ind. Reviewer|
|'I really liked the layout and the range of activities and know my pupils would enjoy the clear explanations too!' '- K Seazell, Head of MFL and Ind. Reviewer|
|'It's really imaginative. I often struggle to make grammar fun and engaging so this resource would be really valuable for a teacher.' - L Woffindin, Teacher and Ind. Reviewer.|