Practice Papers for OCR AS level PE
Practice makes perfect progress!
Build students’ confidence with these unique exam-style practice papers for OCR AS Level PE.
Very useful... great to have a variety of long and short answer questions, in a variety of AO areas to challenge students
Four practice papers for each exam, all with…
- Variety of question styles – multiple-choice, short-answer, quantitative skills and extended-answer questions – to develop exam technique.
- Clear command words – help students to recognise the Assessment Objectives being targeted.
- Detailed mark schemes – including mark breakdown, indicative content and guidance – help students see how marks are awarded.
- Comprehensive spec coverage and accurate AO weightings,
to ensure same level of difficulty as the specimens.
A one stop resource with all topic areas easily accessible
What do teachers say about this resource? (7580)
Very beneficial for students to gain much needed exam practice. Time saving... the mark schemes allow staff to quickly turn around marking and results. It also provides students' opportunities to peer and self assess. A one stop resource with all topic areas easily accessible. A good investment.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7649)
Very useful, great to have a variety of long and short answer questions, in a variety of AO areas to challenge students. Variety of marks for answers, allow teachers to be able to pick out specific style of questions to suit the needs of the class, or individual students. Highly valuable because of the importance of repetition of questions to challenge and prepare students for their exam.
- A Level PE Practice Exam Papers
- PE Practice Exam Papers
- 1.3 Biomechanics
- A Level Practice Exam Papers
- AS PE
- AS OCR Physical Education (H155)
- Component 1: Physiological factors affecting performance
- 1.2 Exercise physiology
- 1.1 Applied anatomy and physiology
- Component 2: Psychological and socio-cultural themes in physical education