Starters and Plenaries for Edexcel A Level PE
Get off the mark and finish strong with these short and stimulating activities for the 2016 Edexcel A Level PE specification. Full spec coverage and fully co-teachable!
Write-on in-class activities have been carefully designed with a strong focus on classroom learning and exam preparation.
- Perfect mixture of activities motivates and enthuses all learning styles
- Visual links to sporting examples empower deeper understanding and application of knowledge
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities develops independent and cooperative learning methods
- Includes opportunity to practise quantitative skills and exam style-questions
All materials included: an easy-to-use, pick-up-and-teach resource for effortless delivery and marking!
- Complete teacher’s notes with clear learning aims
- Instructions and answers for every activity
What do teachers have to say about this resource? (7463)
It’s absolutely spot on. They are very pupil friendly. I thought the resource was fantastic to get lessons and pupils minds going. Pupils can pick them up and just crack on with them very easily.
- A level
- Physical Education
- First teaching 2016
- Component 1: Scientific principles of Physical Education
- Topic 1: Applied anatomy and physiology
- Topic 2: Exercise physiology and applied movement analysis
- Component 2: Psychological and Social Principles of Physical Education
- Topic 3: Skill Acquisition
- Topic 4: Sports Psychology
- Topic 5: Sport and Society
- 2018 exams
- Quantitative skills
- Qualitative skills.