Practice Exams for AS and A Level OCR A Chemistry
Photocopiable write-on exam-style papers for realistic exam practice: four for each paper.
Practice makes perfect!
- Written for the 2015 OCR A specification.
- Cross-referenced to specification – easily see what each paper covers and how marks are distributed.
- Full content coverage
- Full range of question types to perfect exam technique: multiple-choice, short- and long-answer, data analysis, practical skills
- Full, detailed mark scheme in exam-board style
What do teachers say about this resource? (7598)
An absolutely brilliant A Level Chemistry resource. Each paper is well designed with clearly worded questions.
It helps to identify the students’ weak points and provides valuable extra practice in solving papers in Chemistry. Both my students and I love this resource.
Students who achieved a grade C in their mock improved to grade A/A* in their actual A Level Chemistry exam. This resource is highly recommended. ZigZag sell the best educational resources.
This resource is one of the best resources that I have seen for a long time. My students not only found this resource helpful but they loved working through the papers.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7597)
An excellent resource for A Level Chemistry - both my students and I love it. It really helps my students. They love the ZigZag Chemistry practice papers. This resource is definitely the best. It has a full range of question types to perfect exam technique: multiple choice, short and long answers, data analysis and practical skills. Essential for students who are studying A-Level Chemistry.
I particularly like this resource because it gives the teachers another resource as there are very few papers out for the new syllabus
- A Level Chemistry
- A Level OCR Chemistry (H432/H433)
- Component 01
- Component 02
- Foundations in chemistry
- Periodic table and energy
- Physical chemistry and transition elements
- A Level Practice Exams
- A Level Chemistry Practice Exams
- A Level Science Practice Exams
- A Level Practice Papers
- Development of practical skills in chemistry
- Core organic chemistry
- Organic chemistry and analysis
- Breadth in Chemistry
- Depth in Chemistry