Getting to Know... Eva Luna
- Edexcel A Level
Ready-to-use research tasks, worksheets, background information and practice exam questions ensure comprehensive understanding of Isabel Allende's fantastical novel. Students will get to know Eva Luna inside out and be fully prepared for A Level writing exams.
Written specifically for the 2016 specifications, the structure offers the perfect balance between guided classwork and independent study:
- Before: Introductory tasks covering the life and works of the author, literary techniques, magical realism and Latin America as a continent provide students with the basic knowledge to begin their study.
- During: The comprehensive chapter-by-chapter analysis ensures thorough understanding. Students will consolidate their knowledge of the events of the novel while exploring themes such as love, death and sensuality.
- Full analysis of key concepts encourages students to think critically.
- Activities include vocabulary, translation, comprehension, writing, speaking and more.
- After: Dedicated exam-preparation section with exam-style practice questions and essay-writing guidance.