Course Companion for AQA AS & A Level PE
Keep students on the right track for the new AQA AS/A-Level qualifications with these clear and comprehensive course notes. Written in a student-friendly language and organised in specification order, including:
- A topic overview page, with clear learning outcomes and key terms
- Accessible notes at an appropriate level and in sufficient depth
- End-of-topic consolidation questions to review the topic and assess their learning
- Thought-provoking visual images and diagrams to stimulate all learners
Expands on a very limited specification [AQA]...
...Opportunities to be used in starters, homework’s and plenaries
What do teachers say about this resource? (7168)
Excellent. I like the overall layout and how it is split into the different topic areas. I feel the diagrams are useful to support the text.The educational value of this resource would be for use by the teacher to plan lessons and ensure all the key points are included. Or alternatively could be used as a comprehension activity, reading the topic and completing the exam questions.
Excellent level of detail for a course companion. Enables access to top level marks, but as also clear examples to help less able pupils to access resource.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7716)
Good to have a document that expands on a very limited specification [AQA]. Provides opportunities for the resource to be used in starters, homework’s and plenaries.
- 3.1 Factors affecting participation in physical activity and sport
- 3.1.1 Applied anatomy and physiology
- 3.1.2 Skill acquisition
- 3.1.3 Sport and society
- 3.2 Factors affecting optimal performance in physical activity and sport
- 3.2.1 Exercise physiology
- 3.2.2 Biomechanical movement
- 3.2.3 Sport psychology
- 3.2.4 Sport and society and the role of technology in physical activity and sport
- A Level AQA Physical Education (7581/7582)
- A Level Course Companion
- A Level PE
- A Level PE Course Companion
- AS PE
- PE Course Companions