GCSE Edexcel Religious Studies A Course Companions
Engage your class with religious studies and stay focused on exam requirements. Covers all spec points and their significance from divergent perspectives.
- Detailed, accessible notes for every part of the spec
- Manageable sections and varied formats keep students engaged
- Trains students in exam skills with original Edexcel-style questions for each subtopic
- From short-answer ‘Quick Questions’ to extended ‘Now Try This’ tasks
- PLUS mark schemes make grading simple!
The activity and discussion questions also help get students thinking and give them the opportunity to apply what they have learned to specific questions.
- Need-to-know key terms concisely defined
- Concise, bullet-point topic summaries – great for revision
Matches the specification order exactly, so it’s easy to integrate into your lessons. The perfect complement to your scheme of work!
Also available for Short Course
What do teachers say about this resource? (10022)
I really like this resource. I feel that it is well-tailored to the specification and covers all the essential content, key terms, and Bible quotes... The activity and discussion questions also help get students thinking and give them the opportunity to apply what they have learned to specific questions.
Clearly written by a knowledgeable author who has devoted time to the creation of the course companion... The use of key word sections is great, making it clear for learners what they need to be using in their written responses and the fact these key words are highlighted throughout the text is encouraging for students. End of chapter summaries are a great idea too... It would be useful to help teachers who have not taught or experienced Mark's Gospel as it gives the depth needed to be successful when answering knowledge and understanding questions... It gives a good range of AO1 questions, which will be useful when showing learners the variety of questions. I also like the inclusion in the introduction of how to answer particular question styles.