Culture Cards for KS3
A unique, visually appealing learning resource for KS3!
Twelve ready-to-use ‘culture cards’ – each one a self-contained A3 worksheet based around a central theme with a range of fun, relevant activities. Four worksheets each for Years 7, 8 and 9, designed specifically to develop key language skills in a cultural context, and meet National Curriculum requirements:
- Each ‘culture card’ designed to be completed within an hour – perfect for cover lessons
- Fully write-on – no additional resources required!
- With built-in differentiation, extension tasks and cross-curricular links
- Full answers and teacher sheets provided
- Interesting and accessible themes catch students’ interest
- A3 format appeals to visual learners and helps students to engage with the content
- Activities include vocabulary, comprehension, grammar,
translation, research, role play, writing and more!
Plus: ‘project’ tasks to be started in class and completed as homework
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (6931)|
|'I thought the resource was engaging and would definitely appeal to my more able year 8 and 9 students. I particularly liked the sheer variety of different activities. You could use a different celebrity card each term without the students becoming bored, as the activities are varied on each card. Students love all aspects of culture and 'realia' and would enjoy finding out about French-speaking celebrities. I learned things that I didn't previously know myself, from this resource.' H Bourne, Curriculum Leader of Modern Languages and Independent Reviewer|