Freaky Fiction for GCSE German
Interesting, compelling, exciting, thought-provoking and original short stories F Di Piazza, Head of MFL & Independent Reviewer
This range of compelling, genre-specific narratives and accompanying exercises merges teen-friendly themes with essential GCSE skills.
If your students are more interested in the latest sensation in teen fiction than the complexities of the German language, if they prefer vampires to verbs, then look no further!
- Carefully written, authentic and compelling stories broken into six manageable chapters
- Differentiated exercises covering a wide range of skills: vocabulary, grammar, translation, comprehension, speaking and writing
- Support sheets provide additional scaffolding while extension tasks stretch the most able
- Includes full answers for easy self-, peer- and teacher assessment
- Starter and advanced packs available to suit different stages of the course and varying abilities
And with authentic texts, translation practice, relevant topical links and historical and cultural references aplenty, you can be sure you are preparing students for the expectations of the new 2016 GCSE specifications. What better way to get pupils enthused about language?