Differentiated Homeworks for Edexcel GCSE PE
12–16 comprehensive and challenging homeworks carefully written for each individual component. Fully covering every topic of the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) PE specification.
Allows students of all ability to be stretched and challenged
- Fully referenced against the specification to support curriculum planning and mapping
- Includes exam-style questions – drawing students’ focus back to exam preparation
- Answers provided for easy marking
- Interesting and differentiated activities provide two versions of each homework – allowing you to tailor work to the needs of individual learners.
- Opportunities for application – bring theory to life – building connections between theory and sporting examples – perfect for the new exams.
- Extension activities - stretch and challenge both higher- and lower-ability students.
Plus plenary research task helps develop independent enquirers, delving deeper into theory content.
The content knowledge is factually correct and the language used is in line with the specification
Differentiated Homeworks are also available for KS3...Click here to find out more information and prepare your students for GCSE success!
What do teachers say about this resource? (6863)
The resource has been created to a very high standard. The content knowledge is factually correct and the language used is in line with the specification. The sheets are differentiated to help support the less able but also extend the more able. Therefore each worksheet can be used by a whole class. The tasks used vary to accommodate all styles of learning.
What do teachers say about this resource? (6864)
The resource matches the specification incredibly well and will cement the progress of students. The resources consolidate the learning well and encourage students to complete the work using appropriate command words and blooms taxonomy.
Very useful... covering all areas of the course, including differentiation of tasks, which allows for the whole class to be supported. Will be recommending to colleagues
I think that this is a fantastic resource. I feel that this resource really allows students of all ability to be stretched and challenged. The diagrams/pictures are very good and allow students to fully understand different aspects of the course. Finishing each topic with exam style questions is a great way to consolidate learning in an exam style.
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- Fitness and Body Systems
- GCSE Differentiated Homeworks
- GCSE Edexcel Physical Education (1PE0/3PE0)
- GCSE PE
- GCSE PE Differentiated Homeworks
- Homeworks for PE
- Movement analysis
- Physical training
- Use of data
- Health and Performance
- Health, fitness and well-being
- Socio-cultural influences
- Sport psychology