Differentiated Translation Practice for GCSE AQA
Available for French, German and Spanish
Excellently conceived... Very well matched to the new specification, all areas and subtopics are covered. S Bridge, German Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Tackle this challenging new exam requirement with comprehensive, fully differentiated packs written specifically for the 2016 specifications. Split into:
- Practice section: 19 Foundation and 19 Higher worksheets, with preparation tasks developing useful translation techniques and relevant vocabulary
- Exam section: 12 sets of two-way translation tasks for both Foundation and Higher
- Gradually builds students’ skills and teaches them strategies for translating from and into Target Language – ensure they are ready to tackle any exam text!
- Full coverage of the 2016 specification – topics, grammar and vocabulary mirror the specification
- Exam-style translation mark schemes and model answers – so you know what to expect
- Flexible: ‘Teachers can use the resource as classwork and homework or students can even use it as self-study’ (review from N Booth). Also suitable for exam revision.
Also available for: Edexcel