Getting to Know... Max Frisch's Andorra
- EdexcelAS and A Level
- AQAAS and A Level
Ready-to-use research tasks, worksheets, background information and practice exam questions ensure comprehensive understanding of this influential Swiss play by Max Frisch. Students will get to know Andorra inside out and be fully prepared for the AS and A Level writing exams.
- Before: Introductory tasks covering Max Frisch, the Third Reich, the world in 1961 and useful theatre vocabulary. Plus! Four grammar worksheets exploring structures used in the play.
- During: In-depth exploration and analysis of each of the 12 scenes ensure thorough understanding. Worksheets include comprehension tasks, debate questions, and translations.
- After: Structured and varied tasks encourage thoughtful analysis and interpretation and guarantee exam success.
- Packed with discussion and activities on characters, themes, dramatic and literary techniques, language and symbolism
- Comprehensive exam section written specifically for the 2016 specifications includes useful essay phrases, exam tips and model essays for AS and A Level AQA and Edexcel with follow-up exercises.