Topic on a Page for OCR AS and A Level PE
13-17 visual and engaging A3 (photocopiable) revision posters covering all of the key theory for the AS and A Level OCR specifications.
Clear and informative... students value them!
- Succinct notesenable learners to develop their knowledge and understanding for their exams.
- Carefully designed to show clear links between key topics.
- Numerous practical examples to encourage effective application of key principles and concepts.
- Diagrams, graphs and images to illuminate the more technical aspects of performance – valuable for visual learners and EAL students.
- A complete revision poster
- A partially complete poster with exercises for active revision
User friendly and detailed...
...The sheets were attractive and informative and can stretch both more able and weaker students
Share with others:
What do teachers say about this resource? (6809, 6810)
Students love them! They work best as a revision guide or as part of an end of topic summary. They can be a valuable teaching tool, offer ideas for homework and with careful photocopying can be adapted or differentiated.
Absolutely brilliant, user friendly and detailed. The sheets were attractive and informative and can stretch both more able and weaker students. They are a great extension/revision of what has been taught in the lesson.
Very happy. I have confidence in ZigZag Education having used their packs before. The resources are clear and informative - students value them. It's good to be able to use the resources as printouts or on the whiteboard. We use OneNote as well so students can complete the blanks sheets electronically [word versions]. I find the best use of them is for end-of-topic tests - they feel reassured that they have revised everything they need to.
- 1.1 Applied anatomy and physiology
- 1.2 Exercise physiology
- 1.3 Biomechanics
- 2.1 Skill acquisition
- 2.2 Sports psychology
- 3.1 Sport and Society
- 3.2 Contemporary issues in physical activity and sport
- A Level OCR Physical Education (H155/H555)
- A Level PE
- A Level PE Topic on a Page
- A Level Topic on a Page
- AS PE
- Component 1: Physiological factors affecting performance
- Component 2: Psychological factors affecting performance
- Component 3: Socio-cultural issues in physical activity and sport
- Topic on a Page for PE