Getting to Know... Bodas de sangre
- Edexcel AS and A Level
Ready-to-use research tasks, worksheets, background information and practice exam questions ensure comprehensive understanding of Lorca's classic Spanish tragedy. Students will get to know Bodas de Sangre inside out and be fully prepared for the AS and A Level Edexcel writing exam.
- Before: Introductory tasks covering social, geographical and theatrical context and the author and his influences provide students with the basic knowledge to begin their study. Includes vocabulary, comprehension and research exercises.
- During: The comprehensive scene-by-scene analysis ensures thorough understanding. Students will consolidate their knowledge of the events of the play while examining related themes and issues. Activities include: comprehension, discussion, writing, busca una cita and more!
- After: Full analysis of themes, characters, symbolism, structure and theatrical techniques encourages students to think critically about the play and evaluate its wider relevance.
- Includes repaso activities – perfect for end-of-study revision
- Dedicated exam preparation section helps students to apply what they have learnt. Includes exam-style practice questions, essay-writing guidance, sample answers and marking activities