KS3 French Grammar Activities
24 essential KS3 grammar topics with simple, illustrated one-page explanations, each followed by two different, comprehensive worksheets to practise and assess learning.
- Written specifically for KS3 students, in straightforward and accessible language.
- Fun and fresh activities keep your students engaged and on-task.
- Use the eye-catching, visually stimulating explanation sheets as handouts, posters or placemats!
- Each task includes marks and full answers for use by teacher, peer or student – assessment doesn’t get easier than this!
Geared towards the new National Curriculum, this original pack will gently guide your students through the building blocks of French grammar.
- All worksheets offer supported translation practice, preparing your students for the demands of the new GCSE.
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (6682)|
|'Attractively presented and thorough presentation of grammar. It provides a wide range of short activities that are clearly targeted at KS3 students.' D Marks, Tutor and ZigZag Education Customer|
|'We are very happy with this resource. The grammar explanations are straightforward but don't shy away from using proper grammar terminology. Students can work on tasks at their own pace. It’s also possible to use for homework or cover. This fits really well with the need to enhance KS3 grammar teaching, especially if you are not buying into a full course.' Mrs T Lemon, Director of Learning for MFL and ZigZag Education Customer|
|'This is a valuable resource, providing very thorough treatment of grammar that is encountered at Key Stage 3 and a strong foundation for GCSE. The need for grammar to be an essential building block is made clear through the sequencing of activities and should inspire confidence in written and spoken accuracy.' – E Winter, Head of MFL|