Differentiated Homeworks for BTEC First in Sport (2012)
For Unit 1: Fitness for Sport & Exercise
Suitable for the 2012 specifiction!
Fifteen comprehensive and challenging homeworks fully covering every topic from Unit 1 of the BTEC First in Sport (2012) specification.
- Interesting and differentiated activities provide two versions of each homework – allowing you to tailor work to the needs of individual learners.
- Opportunities for application – bring theory to life – building connections between theory and sporting examples – perfect for the Unit 1 exam.
- Extension activities – stretch and challenge both higher- and lower-ability students.
- Plenary Research task to help develop independent enquirers, delving deeper into theory content.
- Revision Quiz – Great for revisiting unit content as you approach the exam.
- Fully referenced against the specification to support curriculum planning and mapping
- Differentiated exam-style questions – draw students’ focus back to exam preparation
- Answers provided for easy marking
Differentiated Homeworks are also available for KS3...Click here to find out more information and prepare your students for GCSE success!
- Homeworks for PE
- BTEC First Level 1/2 Sport Differentiated Homeworks
- BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Extended Certificate in Sport (600/6820/6)
- BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Diploma in Sport (601/0232/9)
- Fitness for Sport and Exercise
- BTEC Differentiated Homeworks
- BTEC Firsts
- Sport (2012)
- Pearson BTEC
- BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Certificate in Sport (600/6819/x)