GCSE Edexcel B Geography Keyword Activities
More than just a glossary...
These stimulating topic-by-topic activities ensure students get to grips with the essential terminology in the 2016 Edexcel B specification.
Every keyword and term is defined and taught through a series of activities and memory games. The content for each Topic is broken down into 4–10 sets of keywords, with sub-topics linked to the specification key ideas.
New for the 2016 specification: Now a digital resource! All activities are provided on a CD-ROM which can be copied directly onto your school network and accessed through a custom interface. All activities are available in PDF format and crosswords are also fully interactive!
- Varied and engaging activities build confidence and familiarity with need-to-know terms
- Student-friendly definitions make complex terms accessible to all
- Flexible, ready-to-use worksheets for classwork or homework
- Answers included – perfect for revision and self-assessment
A high quality resource. I use the crosswords with high and middle ability and the word-match activities with my lower ability students. Dominoes allow all students access and make learning fun. - M Sidell, HoD & Independent Reviewer
- GCSE Edexcel B Geography
- Topic 1: Hazardous Earth
- Topic 2: Development Dynamics
- Topic 3: Challenges of an Urbanising World
- Topic 4: UK's Evolving Physical Landscape
- Topic 5: UK's Evolving Human Landscape
- Topic 7: People & the Biosphere
- Topic 8: Forests Under Threat
- Topic 9: Consuming Energy Resources