Differentiated Topical Articles for GCSE German
Supporting 2016 specifications – ready to use now!
A pack of 15 interesting and up-to-date articles based around recent events, contemporary themes and German culture. Fully differentiated and accompanied by relevant language activities, these texts will enthuse and engage students while ensuring they get the most out of what they read!
- Topical issues and modern-day themes make texts relevant and relatable
- All articles are linked to topics from 2016 GCSE specifications – the perfect supplement to the course! Ready to buy and use now, this is the perfect resource to bridge the gap between the specs!
- Three tiers of differentiation – 6 Foundation, 3 Medium and 6 Higher articles – to use at all stages of GCSE course and with all abilities.
- Each text accompanied by vocabulary, comprehension, grammar, translation and writing exercises. Plus! Extension activities for those who work quickly.
- Full answers provided for easy marking and teacher-, peer- or self-assessment marking
Including translation tasks is essential for the new GCSE specs and these were done well. The topics covered were both relevant and interesting. I Coleman, French Teacher & Independent Reviewer