Economics Keyword Activities for AS and A Level Edexcel A
These stimulating topic-by-topic activities ensure students get to grips with the essential terminology in the new Edexcel Economics A specification.
Easy to use and make great starters, plenaries or homeworks
My students were struggling with terminology and this has helped enormously. It ensures they are focusing on using the correct vocabulary in class and in essays...
...Saves a huge amount to time researching and making own resources
For every topic, varied activities based on a core set of
keywords and definitions:
❶ Match-up ❷ Fill-in-the-blanks ❸ Crosswords (+ interactive version) ❹ Bingo ❺ Dominoes
Plus! 4 jumbo A3 crosswords covering the entire specification!
- Builds confidence and familiarity with need-to-know terms
- Student-friendly definitions make complex terms accessible to all
- Flexible, ready-to-use resources for classwork or homework
- Answers included as a glossary – perfect for revision and self-assessment!
It saves time in planning and is a great tool for boosting student grades as they get to grips with technical terms. Perfect match
- A Level Economics Keyword Activities
- A Level Keyword Activities
- Business and Economics: Keyword Activity Packs
- Aggregate Supply and Demand
- Business: Growth
- Costs and Profits
- Demand and Supply
- Development Economics
- Government Intervention
- Growth as a Measure of Economic Perfomance
- How Markets Work
- International Economics
- Macroeconomic Objectives
- Macroeconomic Policies
- Market Failure
- Market Structures
- Nature of Economics
- Other Measures of Economic Perfomance
- The Role of the State and the Financial Sector