Economics Keyword Activities for AS and A Level AQA
These stimulating topic-by-topic activities ensure students get to grips with the essential terminology in the new AQA Economics specification.
Easy to use and make great starters, plenaries or homeworks
My students were struggling with terminology and this has helped enormously. It ensures they are focusing on using the correct vocabulary in class and in essays...
...Saves a huge amount to time researching and making own resources
For every topic, varied activities based on a core set of
keywords and definitions:
❶ Match-up ❷ Fill-in-the-blanks ❸ Crosswords (+ interactive version) ❹ Bingo ❺ Dominoes
Plus! 4 jumbo A3 crosswords covering the entire specification!
- Builds confidence and familiarity with need-to-know terms
- Student-friendly definitions make complex terms accessible to all
- Flexible, ready-to-use resources for classwork or homework
- Answers included as a glossary – perfect for revision and self-assessment!
It saves time in planning and is a great tool for boosting student grades as they get to grips with technical terms. Perfect match
What do teachers say about this resource? (6241, 6242, 6243, 6244)
Range of activities for each topic... Well worth the money when bought as a package of 4... Specific for the AQA specification.
- A Level Economics Keyword Activities
- Business and Economics: Keyword Activity Packs
- A Level Keyword Activities
- The Nature of Economics
- Demand and Elasticity
- Costs and Revenue
- Market Structures
- The Market Mechanism and Market Failure
- Government Intervention
- Economic Performance
- How the Macroeconomy Works
- Macroeconomic Policy
- Individual Economic Decision Making
- Perfect Competition
- Imperfectly Competitive Markets and Monopoly
- The Labour Market
- The Distribution of Income and Wealth
- Financial Markets and Monetary Policy
- Fiscal Policy and Supply-Side Policies
- The International Economy