Edexcel GCSE PE Practical Self-Assessments for Football
Easy-to-use practical diary, containing a series of practice questions, assessment criteria and activities that get students analysing strengths and weaknesses and planning for improved performance. Empowers students to take ownership as independent learners. A valuable AfL tool for homework, plenaries or during sessions – perfect preparation for Edexcel Unit 2!
- Carefully structured sections – Performer, Official and Leader – encourage students to reflect on their performance in each role
- Gain understanding of the key rules, regulations and terminology in football
- Apply theoretical knowledge to practical contexts through focused analysis questions
- Observe, analyse and evaluate performance – ‘What went well’ and ‘Even better if’
- Plan strategies, tactics and practices to improve skills, fitness and performance
- All specifically designed to get students great marks in the controlled assessment!