Differentiated Topical Articles for GCSE French
Supporting 2016 specifications – ready to use now!
A pack of 15 interesting and up-to-date articles based around recent events, contemporary themes and French culture. Fully differentiated and accompanied by relevant language activities, these texts will enthuse and engage students while ensuring they get the most out of what they read!
- Topical issues and modern-day themes make texts relevant and relatable
- All articles are linked to topics from 2016 GCSE specifications – the perfect supplement to the course! Ready to buy and use now, this is the perfect resource to bridge the gap between the specs!
- Three tiers of differentiation – 6 Foundation, 3 Medium and 6 Higher articles – to use at all stages of GCSE course and with all abilities.
- Each text accompanied by vocabulary, comprehension, grammar, translation and writing exercises. Plus! Extension activities for those who work quickly.
- Full answers provided for easy marking and teacher-, peer- or self-assessment marking
Including translation tasks is essential for the new GCSE specs and these were done well. The topics covered were both relevant and interesting. I Coleman, French Teacher & Independent Reviewer
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (6192)|
|'Saves hours of work for teachers and provides valuable practice for students, improving their reading skills and vocabulary. It is also linked very clearly to the new GCSE topics which I really like!' J I Ermina, MFL Teacher and Examiner and Independent Reviewer|
|'Developing effective reading skills is incredibly important at GCSE and this seems to be overlooked by major textbooks who seem to focus more on speaking and writing tasks. I think the difficulty level of the resource is pretty spot on. I liked the variety in terms of comprehension tasks for each text. Including translation tasks is essential for the new GCSE specs and these were done well. The topics covered were both relevant and interesting.' I Coleman, French Teacher and Examiner and Independent Reviewer|