Activity Pack for BTEC L3 Sport Unit 7: Fitness Testing for Sport and Exercise
Explore, apply, evaluate
22 stimulating, ready-to-use activities covering the whole of BTEC Unit 7, designed to embed theory through practice and develop key personal learning and thinking skills. Individual, paired and group activities to suit all learning styles – visual, auditory and kinaesthetic.
- Classroom-based activities – great for consolidation
- Practical sessions to encourage vocational application
- Case studies providing opportunity to interpret data and spark discussion
- Summary Exam tests students' understanding of the unit as a whole
- Clear and accessible answers for all activities reduce your planning and marking time
Carefully constructed against the learning outcomes to inspire independent enquirers, creative thinkers, reflective learners and self-managers. Progressive structure, ranging from fun starter tasks to whole-lesson activities – a great way to complement assignments!
If a learner completed just this pack alone, they would achieve a distinction grade. N Wilson, College Lecturer & Independent Reviewer